Monday, October 6, 2008

A few weeks ago my niece took family pictures. If you knew my family and all the different hunts we do you would know how hard it is to get the whole fam together. She did a really great job and I posted one a while ago but I will post some more. It was funny because last year we tried to do family pictures in October but the boys always had something to do I even think we started to try in September because we all had short sleeve shirts, but anyway this year I didn't tell them until the night before and Mark had only been back one day from the big Canada goose hunt, so there was no way that they (the boys) could think of anything fast enough to get out of it. Then the day finally came and they tried they wanted to take a picture of there shirts and faces and just have Melissa put them in the portraits. NOT did not work. Just remember I am the boss. A lot of things have happened over the summer a lot of fun times. On Labor Day weekend we decided to go camping in the old camp spot up tucker. Well we only took one trailer, mine oh but that was cozy but looking back it was really fun. We even taught Brax to pee in the outdoors which he would not do until this weekend now we can't get him to go in the house just kiddin he is doing really great in this department.

No comments:


Braxtons first day out of surgery on April 08 "poor little guy

"So I was bored what else should I be doing just lying in bed?"

Brax and Granny he LOVES her so much!!!

Me and My Gramps Apr 08

Long day came to an end, "sleep tight little prince sleep tight."

We said to put it in 4wd

we got bored & played snow angels

yup still playing snow angels

Brax in his bounce house